Monday, April 26, 2010

A little overwhelmed

I think I may have made a mistake today.  Not your run of the mill put-dishsoap-in-the-dishwasher kind of mistake but mistake of epic proportions.  Thanks to the magic of Twitter I discovered Babble's Top 50 Mommy Food Bloggers.  Yikes!  I'm overwhelmed on many levels.  Not only are there 50 food blogs to check out, and possibly follow, Babble has lists of blogs in more categories than I can count.  Top 10 Most Controversial Mommy Bloggers, Top 10 Most Confessional Mommy Bloggers,  Top 50 Most Popular Mommy Blogs.  The list just goes on and on.  I've only managed to look at 6 of the food blogs and I'm flabbergasted.  Mouth watering recipes, gorgeous pictures and unbelievably fantastic prose.

Ready?  Go on.  Open Pandora's box.  I refuse to be held responsible for the consequences.  ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment