Saturday, June 19, 2010

Another Day, Another Farmer's Market

I've been reading about Glo bars on Oh She Glows for a while now and thinking that I should give them a try.  I'm not sure why I haven't ordered some online but, well, I haven't.  On and off for the last few weeks Angela of Oh She Glows has been chronicalling her preparations for the Oakville Organic Market.  This piqued my interest.  Oakville isn't that far from home and the kids and I don't have any plans post K's dance class.  It didn't take me long to decide:  Farmer's Market it is!

I didn't think to take my camera to the market so I don't have a picture of that.  I do have a picture of my purchases:

Apricot something biscuits from Cobb Bakery (they weren't at the market but a short distance away), 10 Glo bars: 2 Chi Glo Bars, 3 Empower Glo Bars, 2 Refresh Glo Bars, 2 Adore Glo Bars and 1 Endure Glow Bar, and 1 half eaten Glo Dough.  The Glo Dough was a ball of dough that tastes like chocolate chip cookie dough. I bought three! K ate his up very quickly as did I.  P took one bite and decided it was more fun to play with the wrapper.  Not unusual for her.

I want to eat each kind of Glo Bar right now.  Instead I'll use some restraint and only eat one for lunch followed by some fresh fruit from yesterday's farmer's market.

0 comments:

Post a Comment